Policies & Procedures: Housekeeping & Maintenance Requests
Something broken? leaking? missing? squeaking? Having a problem in the dorms? Facilities Management Staff is here to help.
- Plumbing Problems
- Toilet not working properly
- Sinks or showers not draining
- No hot water
- Missing or broken furniture
- Missing or broken blinds/shades
- Carpet or rug woes
- Heating Issues
- Too hot or too cold.
- Mice, Bugs, Ants or Other Issues
- Maintenance Issues
- Housekeeping/Cleaning Issues
- Washing Machines or Dryers
- Not working properly
- Won't take coins
- Vacuum Cleaner Issues
- Light bulbs
- Toilet paper
- Extra trash barrels or liners
Contact Facilities Management
Work requests can be submitted three (3) ways.
- By Phone: Call 610-896-1096 during normal business hours.
Best used for emergency situations during the day.
- By Email: Send work requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best used for routine requests.
- By Web: Visit http://new.webtma.com. Leave the Log In and Password fields blank and type "Haverford" in the Client field.
Best used for routine requests when a schedule date is requested.
When the Facilities Management Office is closed and you have a problem that needs immediate attention or if it is an emergency situation, call Campus Safety at 610-896-1111 or on an emergency phone, they are available 24/7.
If the problems persist please contact Office of Residential Life at 610-896-1298 or email@example.com. If the problems are confidential contact Smitty (Marianne Smith), Director of Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.