Students may view their current class schedule by selecting "Enrollment" in the Self Service section.
Register for Courses
Students may search the course catalog and register for classes.
Transfer of Credit
For transfer students, summer study and approved study abroad programs.
Explanation of Haverford's course credit policies.
- When Swarthmore courses are available, they will appear in the Tri-Co Course Guide. Online registration is not available.
- Complete the top of the form (PDF) with the appropriate course(s) and bring it to the Registrar’s Office to have the course(s) included with your registration;
- Complete the form for your registration at Swarthmore, and turn it in at the Swarthmore Registrar’s Office. If you omit this step, you will not be registered for any course at Swarthmore.
Pre-registration is required for Haverford students. You may not register during the drop/add period.
- Please review the Guide for Registering for Courses at UPenn and complete the attached forms.
- Available UPenn courses are listed in the College of General Studies Course Guide
- Complete the bottom of the form (PDF), have it signed by your advisor and bring it to the Haverford Registrar’s Office along with the Penn form (see item #1).
- Under no circumstances are you to contact the UPenn Professor for permission to enter his/her course. Faculty members are not permitted to increase enrollment or issue permits at UPenn. Only the departments have the ability to do so.
- Read the UPenn Reciprocal Student Guide (PDF) to understand your responsibilities. Detailed instructions for PennKey setup are also included. Please note, that as a guest student you do not have use of all UPenn resources, most especially their Career Services Center.