Travel on College Business

If you have been authorized by your supervisor to travel off campus on behalf of the College, you will be paid for all reasonable lodging, meals, and transportation expenses.  If you use your own automobile for traveling, you will be reimbursed per mile of usage.  Call the Business Office (x 1248) for information about the current rate per mile.

Those traveling on College business also are provided with Travel Accident insurance coverage.  The coverage insures against accidental death and provides five times the annual base salary of the individual involved in an accident, with a minimum of $50,000 and a maximum of $100,000.  The coverage applies to all accidents and includes riding as a passenger on any form of public transportation or driving a personal car.  Further details are available from the Business Office.

Carebridge :: Table of Contents :: Benefits: Paid Time Off