It is our mission to pose the same inquiry our dear friend(s) Golem/Smeagle asked: "Can we eats it?"
And if the "it" in question can be tossed into open flame for roasting, the answer is always a resounding "YES".
Hello and welcome to Haverford College's resident BBQ Club! We welcome grillers of all experience levels and dietary preferences - carnivores, omnivores, vegetarians, vegans, fungivores, insectivores, and more - so long as it is your wish to harness Prometheus' gift for the grand art of the barbecue.
MeatHaüs' Primary Goals:
- Educate members and interested persons in the ways of the grilling, rubs, sauces, and marinades
- Have members coordinate mini-cookouts for their dorms (nothing persuades people to join a club so much as good food)
- Establish a forum/database for recipes, grilling techniques, etc.
- Hold a "Tungsten Cook" cookoff (with surprise ingredients!); start recruiting shoppers and taste-testers now!
MeatHaüs' Secondary Goals (activities we aspire to do):
- Enter and compete in a BBQ competition
- Host charity grills, where proceeds for our cooked foods are donated to philanthropic organizations
- Collaborate with FAB and other organizations to provide fresh food at campus events
- Organize a formal debate to address the question of charcoal's or propane's superiority