- Operation of Pitney Bowes mailing equipment
- Sorting and casing U.S. and campus mail for students, faculty and staff.
- Operation of Pitney Bowes shipping and receiving equipment.
- Delivery of mail and incoming parcels to various campus departments.
- Prepare parcels for shipment via several vendors.
- Must be a team player.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good computer skills and ability to learn operation of appropriate software
- Knowledge of proper operation of various Pitney Bowes shipping and mailing equipment
- Knowledge of current postal rates and regulations
- Knowledge of various shipping rules and regulations
- Ability to sort and case large amounts of mail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability of comprehend written and oral instructions
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s record and license
Please send resumes to:
Mail Center/ Receiving Manager
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford, PA 19041-13992