Many members of the College community would like tickets for the US Open at Merion Golf Club. Here's the plan for making our limited number of tickets available.
The College has five General Admission tickets for each of the three practice days (June 10, 11 & 12) and the tournament itself (June 13, 14, 15 &16). We expect that additional tickets will become available as the contest approaches, so that more than five members of the community can attend each day.
Please use the link below to log in to a web form that will be the basis for our lottery of the tickets, which will be held at the close of business on Monday, May 20.
Managers with employees who are not online are asked to share this message with staff and invite them to write their preferences on a piece of paper and send to Don Campbell in Facilities, who will enter their names into the drawing.
• All employees will be eligible for the drawing and you will need to indicate which days you would like to attend.
• A drawing will then be held for each day to decide who gets the tickets.
• All names for each day will be drawn to establish the order for ticket distribution.
• Names 1-5 will be guaranteed a ticket and we will then go down the list as far as possible to distribute any additional tickets for that day.
• If someone is lucky enough to have their name drawn on multiple days, they will have to decide which day they would like to attend and their name will be removed from the list for other days.
• In the unlikely event there are more tickets available on any day than people are requesting employees will be allowed to request a second ticket for a guest.
Here's the web form, which you can fill out through Sunday, May 19, for the May 20 drawing:
We may well get additional tickets during the event itself, so don’t give up hope if you are not among the top five in the initial drawing. Thanks for your interest!
NOTE: For those who might want to bring their children, kids 12 and under get in free when accompanied by a ticketholder. Up to two kids per ticketholder are allowed. These junior tickets will be distributed at all admission gates.