Spring Room Draw 2014 Information now available
The 2014 Spring Room Draw Guidelines will tell you about -- eligibility, procedures: what to do and how to do it, deadlines, how the Draw works, and who to contact with questions.
5+ Things About Spring Room Draw
- Havertime does not apply: Deadlines, dates and times of all things Spring Room Draw are firm.
- Be Eligible: Clear up Library and financial obligations by 5pm, Friday, March 21.
- Housing Will Happen: All eligible students who want campus housing and follow all the steps and meet all the deadlines will get housing in the fall - either via Spring Room Draw in April or via the Deferred Housing Assignment process in the early summer.
- Knowledge Is Power: you, too, can have it! Read the Guidelines and follow the instructions, come to the Info Sessions, talk to people who've been through it, fill out the apps, meet the deadlines, sign up for the Rounds. Not sure of something? Ask the Residential Life Committee!
- Be Prepared: Learn about the different housing options, think about what type of room you’d like to try for- AND have back up plans!
- Proxy Up: Not on campus or can't attend the necessary Room Draw events - currently studying abroad, off campus at a concert, or have another obligation? Name a proxy to act on your behalf!
- Leave No Friend Behind: We're all in this together. Pull friends in, let friends know about open spaces, and think of many different housing options with your friends to make your housing work.