ROOM DRAW IS HERE! THE ROUNDS are MONDAY, APRIL 15th - FRIDAY, APRIL 19th
- All students participating in the Room Draw process acknowledge, by their signature on forms and applications, their responsibility to read, understand, and abide by all policies and procedures in the Spring Room Draw Guidelines and the Honor Code.
- Havertime does not apply. Deadlines, dates and times of all things Room Draw are FIRM. Starting and ending times for all aspects of Room Draw gp by the "Official Room Draw Clock"
- Applications for each of the Rounds are available in the Dining Center (DC) and in Chase Hall (2nd floor).
HOUSING OFFERED EACH DAY OF THE ROUNDS & HOW TO APPLY FOR THEM Please see the Guidelines. View here (http://www.haverford.edu/reslife/room_assignments/spring_room_draw.php).
EACH DAY OF THE ROUNDS
- SIGN UP from 11:00am–2:00pm in the Dining Center (DC) foyer. Sign up for the housing offered that night in the Draw. Hand in your properly filled out & signed application(s) to Residential Life Commmitee members, sitting at the desks, who will check that the application is in order, and then sign you up for that night’s Round. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- LOTTERY NUMBERS WILL BE POSTED by 6:00pm in the DC and ONLINE at https://www.haverford.edu/reslife/room_draw You will be prompted and asked to log in to view the pdf version.
- THE DRAW WILL START Monday - Thursday @ 10:30pm and Friday @ 7:00pm PROMPT, in SHARPLESS AUDITORIUM. At least one representative from each group must be present at the Draw. Latecomers will lose their turn if they are absent when their lottery number is called.