Updates for Alumni & Parents
Save the date for Family & Friends Weekend—and the inauguration of 14th President Dan Weiss—in October. Read more about the weekend’s events, and don’t forget to make your Annual Fund gift before June 30.
Still time to make a difference at Haverford for this fiscal year
There are just a few days left to make a gift to the College for the 2012–2013 fiscal year. To those alumni, parents and friends who have already done so, we thank you! The Annual Fund helps to enhance the Haverford experience, and every gift makes a difference at this time of year.
It’s easy to make your gift online, by check (payable to Haverford College), or by phone (866-443-8442).
Save the date for Family & Friends Weekend, October 25–27, 2013
Visit your Ford, meet members of the College community and engage in the unique Haverford experience. Highlights of the weekend will include:
- The inauguration of Dan Weiss as the 14th president of Haverford College, followed by a community lunch, on Saturday, October 26
- Special class for parents taught by Haverford faculty
- Open House featuring the Academic Centers
- Panel discussions with the deans, faculty and student leaders
- Presentations on study abroad and career development
- Gallery opening, student athletic competitions and celebratory concerts
The final Family & Friends Weekend schedule will be mailed to parents in early fall. Questions? Contact Parent Programs.
Originally posted at: http://www.haverford.edu/news/stories/72331/51