Some important dates to remember in making your plans
Spring 2013 - Semester II Closing: All residence halls CLOSE on Sunday, May 19th, at 6:00pm.
Fall 2013 - Semester I Opening
Residence halls open for returning students on Sunday, September 1, 2013 @10:00am.
Spring 2013 - Semester II Closing:
- All residence halls CLOSE on Sunday, May 19th, at 6:00pm. All students must be out of the dorms by this time.
- The last Dining Services meal for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors is lunch on Friday, May 17. The last Dining Services meal for seniors is Commencement luncheon on Sunday, May 19.
Fall 2013 - Semester I Opening:
- Residence halls open for returning students on Sunday, September 1, 2013 @10:00am.*
- Dining Services re-opens (meal plan begins) on Monday, September 2 for dinner at 5:00pm.
- Classes begin Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
*Please note: The residence halls open each semester two days before the start of classes to allow for travel and schedules. Students are responsible for making their travel plans accordingly, and will not be let in any earlier. If you must arrive early, please make arrangements to stay off campus. Here is a list of local hotels in the area http://www.haverford.edu/visiting/lodging.php
Originally posted at: http://www.haverford.edu/news/stories/68841/221