Faculty & Staff: Faculty Research Interests
Below is a list of the current members of the Mathematics department and their general areas of interest in mathematics.
- Elizabeth Beazley - Algebraic Geometry; Algebraic Combinatorics; Representation Theory
- Lynne Butler - Algebraic combinatorics; Cryptography; Statistics
- Tim DeVries - Analytic combinatorics
- Curtis Greene - Algebra & Combinatorics
- David Lippel - Mathematical logic
- Rob Manning - Differential equations; Scientific computing; Biophysics
- Weiwen Miao - Statistics
- Josh Sabloff - Geometry & Topology
- Jeff Tecosky-Feldman - Mathematics education
Faculty members are willing to work with students on projects in a variety of areas, including those not central to their current research. If you have an interest not represented on the list, please ask: we can usually find a way to accommodate you.
Last modified: Tue Feb 5 13:19:44 EST 2013 by David Lippel.