Faculty & Staff: Faculty Research Interests
Below is a list of the current members of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics and their areas of research interest.
- Elizabeth Milicevic - Algebraic Geometry; Algebraic Combinatorics; Representation Theory
- Lynne Butler - Algebraic combinatorics; Cryptography; Statistics
- Gabriel Feinberg - Algebraic Combinatorics; Representation Theory
- Curtis Greene - Combinatorics; Algebra; Discrete Mathematics
- David Lippel - Mathematical logic
- Rob Manning - Differential equations; Scientific computing; Biophysics
- Weiwen Miao - Statistics
- Josh Sabloff - Geometry & Topology
- Jeff Tecosky-Feldman - Mathematics education
Faculty members are willing to work with students on projects in a variety of areas, including those not central to their current research. If you have an interest not represented on the list, please ask: we can usually find a way to accommodate you.
Last modified: Tue Jan 13 16:27:26 EST 2015 by David Lippel.