The ITC has approximately 600 movies from all over the world. Please check the ITC video collection database for the movie you are looking for. Click Guest Account. Leave "Account Name" and "Password" blank. (on-campus only. Use VPN off-campus.)
If you cannot
find the video you would like in the ITC video collection
database, please check Tripod
• Students can come to the ITC to watch a
video when the ITC is open. However, they cannot check
out any ITC videos.
• reserve videos for their classes in the ITC.
• check out videos unless they are reserved by another faculty member.
• ask the ITC to show a movie to their classes in the ITC.
Where can you watch a VHS tape or DVD?
• Five computers
are connected to VCRs. These VCRs
can play NTSC tapes with the
application "USBVision." For
more information, please go to
the instructions for using USBVision.
• There are two TVs with VCR/DVD player in the ITC. The VCR/ DVD player that are connected to the LG TV can play a movie from any region. The external DVD player connected to the Panasonic TV can play a DVD from any region.
•The VCR at the front of the Center can play VHS tapes or DVDs of any region. The movies can be projected to the big screen.
• All the computers in the ITC can play DVDs. Workstations 22, 23, and 24 are set to region 2. The other computers are set to region 1.