The following satellite programs are available in the ITC. You can watch them either on the TV or with the projector.
|German||German Kino Plus
|Chinese||PHOENIX (Chinese), Phoenix (English)||679, 680|
|Japanese||TV Japan (Japanese), TV Japan (English)||640|
Select "AV 2" from the input menu for satellite TV.
Select "Component #1" from the input menu for DVD.
Select "AV1" from the input menu for VCR.
The instructions for the projector
1. Switch on the MAIN POWER switch located in the top right corner of the main equipment cabinet.
2. Turn on the projector: On the projector control panel on the wall, press the Display Power button once.
3. Wait until the green light stops blinking. The green light blinks to indicate the projector is on and warming up.
4. On the projector control panel, select the Satellite input button.
5. Turn on the satellite TV with a remote control. Push the button SAT on the top of the remote control to select SATELLITE and push the red POWER button on the remote control.
6. Select the channel.
7. The volume for the satellite TV is NOT controlled with the “Volume” knob on the projector control panel. It is controlled with the knob in the main equipment cabinet – the second knob from the left with the “Satellite TV” label on.
For recording, please contact Audio Visual Services.