All the computers in the ITC can burn CDs and DVDs.
1. Insert a blank disc.
2. Choose an application from the Action pop-up menu and give the disc a name.
3. Drag what you want to burn onto the disc icon.
4. After the data has been copied to the disc, drag the disc to the Burn icon in the Dock. (The Trash icon becomes the Burn icon when you drag the disc close to the Trash icon..
By default, CDs are burned in a hybrid format and can be used with non-Macintosh computers.
The ITC does not provide any blank CDs or DVDs.
Use ITC 29, 30, or 31 station. The software Toast is installed there.
1. Open the application Toast from the Dock.
2. Click the Copy tab at the top of the Toast window.
3. Click the Formats tab in the left drawer and choose CD/DVD Copy.
4. Choose any optional settings:
CD-TEXT: If your original is an audio CD, you can automatically retrieve album information and add CD-TEXT to the copy. To view this information, you will need an audio CD player that supports CD-TEXT.
Fit-to-DVD video compression: If your original is a DVD-Video that is too large to fit onto a standard 4.7 GB recordable DVD, selecting this option will compress it to fit on the copy.
5. Insert the original CD or DVD into your recorder.
6. Click the red Record button and choose a recorder from the list and optional recording settings, such as "Number of Copies." Click Record to continue.
7. When prompted, insert a blank recordable CD or DVD.
Toast displays a progress bar and status information as it copies your disc.