PenPower mini ScanEYE II text scanner
How to use the mini ScanEYE II text scanner
1. Reboot workstation ITC 15 if Vista is not running.
2. Make sure that the scanner is plugged in.
3. Open PenPower miniScanEYE II from the Start Menu.
4. Click on the miniScanEYE II icon in the menu on the bottom right hand corner of the desktop and click on Settings to change the input language to either Simplified Chinese, or Traditional Chinese.
5. Open NJ Star or Microsoft Word.
6. Scan a document by placing the scanner head on the text, with the white arrow pointing at the words. Drag the scanner across the text, keeping the scanner head on the paper. Make sure that the white light is on during scanning.