PenPower Chinese Handwriting Jr. LuLu: Handwriting tablet
How to use the PenPower JR Handwriting tablet.
1. Reboot workstation ITC 15 if Vista is not running.
2. Make sure that the tablet is plugged in, then open PenPower Jr. from the desktop. A new window will appear on the right side of the screen.
3. Open NJ Star or Microsoft Word.
4. To enter text, quickly write out any character on the tablet’s screen using the pen tool. The software will recognize traditional and simplified Chinese characters, as well as Japanese Hiragana and Katakana.
5. If what appears on the screen is incorrect, check the PenPower Jr. window for similar matches.