Please note that this list is not exhaustive; see c) on Requirements.
- 240b Latin American and Iberian Cultures and Civilizations
- 114a Origins of the Global South
- 208 Colonial Latin America
- 209 Modern Latin America
- 317b Topics in Latin American History: The Latin American Baroque.
- 215a The Structure of Colonial Valley Zapotec
- 131b Comparative Government and Politics
- 229b Latino Politics in the U.S
- 233b Perspectives on Civil War and Revolution: Southern Europe and Central America
- 237a Latin American Politics
- 239a The United States and Latin America
- 339a Research Seminar: Transitional Justice
- All courses at the 200 and 300 levels in Spanish at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore count toward the concentration.