The KINSC Steering Committed is composed of faculty and staff from across the college, including representatives from the Natural Science, Social Science, and Humanities divisions.
The current members of the committee are
- Judith Owen, Elizabeth Ufford Green Professor in the Natural Sciences and Professor of Biology, KINSC Director
- Kate Heston, Instructor in Biology
- Marielle Eaton, KINSC Program Coordinator
- John Mosteller, Assistant Vice President for Academic Resources
- Jeffrey Tecosky-Feldman, Senior Lecturer in Mathematics, Director of Multicultural Scholars Program
- Lou Charkoudian, Assistant Professor of Chemistry