Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
In keeping with Haverford College's long-standing policy of non-discrimination, the Board of Managers of Haverford College has established a program of affirmative action. The goal of this program is to attract and retain staff of high quality and diverse backgrounds and to do so without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, veteran status, or other protected characteristic. In accordance with the Affirmative Action Policy, the College recruits persons in these protected categories as candidates for positions that become available at Haverford. The results of the hiring process are reviewed regularly by the Affirmative Action Officer to make certain these goals are being met.
Job Openings: Associate Registrar of Haverford College
The Associate Registrar will report directly to the Registrar but will collaborate closely with college Faculty, the Dean of Academic Affairs (who supervises the Registrar’s Office) and other Deans of the College, the Provost’s Office, and the College Business Office, Financial Aid and Admissions, as well as allied offices at Bryn Mawr College as necessary, and represent the Registrar’s Office on campus committees, initiatives, and projects as assigned. Perform other duties as assigned.
Originally posted on: 04/14/14
Assist with the management of student records-based operations within the Registrar’s Office using PeopleSoft Campus Solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Processing transcript requests, transfer credits, enrollment certifications, course adds, drops, and withdrawals, and student incoming/outgoing notices.
- Ensuring relevant regulatory and college policies are administered consistently and equitably.
- Managing PeopleSoft degree audit structures and queries; satisfying requests for data and assisting with system patch and user acceptance testing.
- Developing and delivering new services, installing best practices in an effort to advance the efficiency of the Office and the College.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in higher education administration required, preferably in a Registrar’s Office; strong preference for candidates with experience in a liberal arts college setting.
- Expertise in registrar’s and academic affairs operations, including but not limited to managing academic records, academic advising, monitoring graduation requirements, class scheduling, and enrollment management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to be customer service-oriented.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills with a demonstrated ability to be a creative, adaptive, analytical, and collaborative problem solver.
- Excellent statistical modeling and analysis skills required.
- Excellent oral, written, and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to be technologically-oriented (SQL and advanced Excel knowledge preferred).
- Integrity in dealing with confidential information.
Submit letter of application, c.v., and list of three recommenders to email@example.com by May 1.