Founders Green, Then Photo by J.B. Whitson, class of 1917. Courtesy of Haverford College Special Collections.

Then & Now: Founders Green

Then & Now: Founders Green

Once upon a time in the early 1900s Founders Hall featured a large, raised plaza at the steps of the building with a wide circular drive for wagons and later cars.

Come back tomorrow to see the green “Now”.