Health Services: Services
A student takes advantage of the Self-Care Center.
Self-Care Cold Center and Condom Center
During the academic year, students may visit the Self-Care Cold Center and Condom Center during normal business hours. Over-the-counter medications for minor cold/flu symptoms and condoms are available free of charge. Students who are feeling ill and have not improved in 2-3 days of self-treatment should see a health care provider.
Your information will never be released without your written consent. See Services: Confidentiality > Health Services offers the following health care services:
- Allergy injections
- Evaluation and treatment of illness and injury
- Contraception and sexual counseling
- Treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Pregnancy testing
- Anonymous HIV testing
- Diagnostic tests - available at our in-house lab or a local lab
- X-rays performed at local facilities
- Physicals - driver, sports, and study abroad
- Nutrition and eating disorder information
- Medications and medication refills ordered by Health Services
- Resting area
- Alcohol and drug use information and counseling
- Referrals to specialists as needed by the Haverford College health care provider
Bryn Mawr Hospital offers outpatient X-ray services in the Susquehanna Bank Building at 101 S. Bryn Mawr Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA 19010. No appointment is necessary, but please call 484-337-3000 for registration instructions and hours.