Haverford College Health Services
370 Lancaster Avenue
Haverford, PA 19041-1392
Please do not call other departments on campus with Health Services related questions. The clinic is closed during summer but emails/voice mail/mail/faxes are processed weekly. To avoid late fees please note firm DEADLINES. All Physical Exams must be completed after February 1, no exceptions.
July 21 – All First Year Students
Please submit forms (a-f) on health portal
- Physical Examination (PE) Form , including record of current immunizations.
- Medical History Form
- HIPAA form
- Financial Responsibility form
- If less than 18 years of age at time of arrival, required Consent to Treat a Minor Form.
- Sports Medical Clearance Requirements
- Mandated sickle cell online class
- Health insurance required (waive or enroll)
- For students with a medically-related dietary need, such as food allergies and needs associated with Crohns, Celiac or diabetes, please make sure to complete the Special Diet Needs Form in the HaverHealth Portal.
A late fee of $75 will be charged for failure to submit fully completed health forms by July 21.
July 21 – Returning Students
All Haverford students are required to have proof of health insurance.
Waive or enroll in College insurance plan.
*Be sure to look for an email confirmation after registering.
Students are required to have health insurance that works within a ten mile radius of the campus. Students are responsible for all incurred medical expenses. Medical expenses are directly billed to insurance plan. Students can submit all charges to their student one card account, pay by check, cash or credit card.
Students should bring their insurance card, or copy of their card, with them during their first visits to the Health Center for us to scan into our system. Should a student drop or change coverage at any point during the school year submit change on line.
A late fee of $40 will be charged for failure to complete registration by July 21.
August 1 - International Students
All international students are required to purchase the College insurance plan.
Records Release Form
If you wish to have a copy of your medical information shared with someone else, you will need to authorize Health Services to release your record. Visit Services: Confidentiality for more information >
Travel Health Form
Should be printed, filled out, and brought to your appointment when receiving immunizations for travel. Visit Services: Travel Health for more information >