First Year: International Students Orientation
The International Student Mentor’s Office, under the direction of the Dean of the College’s Office, was created to provide support to all international students during their academic studies at Haverford College. The office provides the following:
- Resources to assist F-1 students maintain legal status based on the rules and regulations established by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS), the Department of State and other Government Agencies;
- Guidance before arrival at Haverford;
- Resources to assist in adjusting to the United States culture;
- Guidance in seeking employment;
- Campus and community resources.
For more information, including the international student orientation schedule, please visit our new web site.