Financial Aid Forms
- Register with the College Board for the 2013-2014 Profile Application with Haverford's CSS Code (2289) by February 1
- Submit the 2013-2014 Profile Application to the College Board with Haverford College's Profile Code (2289) by March 1
- Submit the 2013-2014 FAFSA to the Federal Government with Haverford's Federal Code (003274) as one of the colleges to receive access to your data by March 1
- Submit a signed copy of all pages and schedules of your parents' 2012 U.S., Puerto Rico, or foreign tax return plus W-2's to the College Board's Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) by March 1st or as soon as possible. See "Additional Forms You Will Have to File" for more information on IDOC. Do not send directly to Haverford College.
- Submit any other additional forms which apply to you by March 1
Haverford will notify you of your financial aid decision at the time of admission.
Watch this page for links to the 2014-2015 forms by the end of January, 2014