Join us on campus for a special fall weekend celebrating the Haverford difference.
Above and beyond the traditional events that take place each fall (usually over Family & Friends Weekend), this year the College is hosting a range of festivities—panels, discussions, and open houses—to bring together the entire College community. These activities will focus on the future of the College and the ethical leadership that a Haverford education inspires.
Join faculty, staff, students, parents, and a wide range of distinguished alumni for some or all of the events over this special weekend.
Alumni and friends: Please join us especially for
- a keynote address from President Daniel H. Weiss on the future of the College
- alumni panels on ethical leadership and its impact in various fields
- Young Alumni Homecoming
Parents: In addition to visiting with your Ford, please join us for
- class with your student
- conversations with the deans about issues of student life at the College
- meetings with staff members that lead our Academic Centers, Office of Academic Resources, Study Abroad program, and Center for Career and Professional Advising (CCPA)
We look forward to hosting you for this special weekend at Haverford.
If you have any questions, please contact:
370 Lancaster Avenue
Haverford, PA 19041
- Magill Library & General Collections
- Friday, 8:30 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10:00 a.m.–Monday, 2:00 a.m.
- Quaker & Special Collections
- Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 1:00–5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- The Coop
- Friday, 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
(Kitchen closes at 2:30 p.m.)
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Grab-n-go sandwiches and salads, snacks, and full coffee bar will be available.