Students may take any class offered at Haverford. For a full list of departments, please check the Course Guide.
- Students must take 3 out of a total of 4 courses per semester at Haverford.
- One course can be taken at Bryn Mawr College, Swarthmore College and/or the University of Pennsylvania.
- Free transportation is provided to Bryn Mawr College and Swarthmore College. The University of Pennsylvania can easily be reached at the students’ expense using SEPTA public transit.
- Students are graded in class on a traditional American 4.0/A scale. Find out more about grades.
- If a class is over-subscribed, students enter a lottery; spots are not guaranteed.
Inside the Classroom: Modern Mediterranean History with Associate Professor of History Alexander Kitroeff.