I am an applied microeconomist. My research focuses on formal models of problems in political economy, public finance, and law and economics.
- Misinformed Voters and the Politics of the Slippery Slope, revised October 2013.
- Ruling Narrowly and Broadly: Learning, Experimentation and Law creation, revised January 2013.
- ‘Suiting’ Yourself in the Foot: How Frivolous Lawsuits Can Harm Opportunistic Litigants, revised July 2012.
- Less Representation is Better: How Large States Can Benefit From Bicameralism, revised November 2011.
- Restricted Least Squares Estimator in Under-identified Models, revised April 2011.