Dining Services: 2012-2013 Winter Break Notice - Student Services & Facilities
2012-2013 Winter Break Notice - Student Services & Facilities
Please see 2012- 2013 Winter Break Notice - Student Services & Facilities for complete closing information.
Read the Winter Break Notice for all the details about when
- Semester I ends (Noon, Friday, December 21)
- The DC closes (2:00pm, Friday, December 21)
- The Residence Halls close (NOON, Saturday, December 22). Please make sure to take everything you need with you - passports, important papers, clothes that you might need for an interview, etc. The residence halls will remained closed and locked during the break.
- transportation will run, including the Blue Bus, Tri-Co Van, and Airport Shuttle
- other important offices are closing and reopening, and much more!
- The Residence Halls reopen (10:00am, Sunday, January 20)
- The College is closed on Monday, January 21 in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- The Dining Services re-opens with dinner (5:00pm-7:30pm) on Monday, January 21.
Make sure to note that all of the residence halls will be re-cored and re-keyed over Winter Break. More information will be provided shortly concerning picking up new keys when you return to campus in January.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Residential Life at email@example.com or 610.896.1298.