Dining Services: 2013-2014 Winter Break Notice - Student Services & Facilities
2013-2014 Winter Break Notice - Student Services & Facilities
Please see 2013- 2014 Winter Break Notice - Student Services & Facilities for complete closing information.
Read the Winter Break Notice for all the details about when
- Semester I ends (Noon, Friday, December 20)
- The DC closes (2:00pm, Friday, December 20)
- The Residence Halls close (NOON, Saturday, December 21). Please make sure to take everything you need with you - passports, important papers, clothes that you might need for an interview, etc. The residence halls will remained closed and locked during the break.
- transportation will run, including the Blue Bus, Tri-Co Van, and Airport Shuttle
- other important offices are closing and reopening, and much more!
- The Residence Halls reopen (10:00am, Sunday, January 19)
- The College is closed on Monday, January 20 in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- The Dining Services re-opens with dinner (5:00pm-7:30pm) on Monday, January 20.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.896.1298.