The Dining Center: Meal Plan
Rolls & gingerbread. Russian apple salad. Potato leek soup. Sauteed kale, cauliflower gratin, acorn squash, sweet potato latkes and mushroom lasagna.
Freshmen and all students living in campus residential halls (with the exception of Haverford College Apartments, Ira Reid, and 710 College Ave., which are meal-plan optional) are required to be on the 20 meal per week dining plan. This plan provides access to all meals served in Haverford Dining Center and all Bryn Mawr dining halls. With this plan students receive 6 guest passes that can be used on either campus and $50 use or lose "Coop Cash" per semester. Coop Cash may only be used in the Coop, our campus snack bar.
Students on the Haverford Dining Services Full Meal plan are also entitled to eat at Swarthmore College by obtaining a Swarthmore pass from the Dining Services Administrative office.
Students not on the meal plan wishing to eat at the Dining Center can purchase any one of 4 mini meal packages ranging from 25-100 meals or may pay the casual rates per meal.
Download the sign-up form for the partial meal plan and return to Pat Callaghan in the Dining Center with your cash or check payment.
- Deli Bar - an assortment of fresh meat & cheese cut daily, sliced grilled chicken, hard boiled eggs, tuna & egg salad.
- Pasta Bar - features 3 sauces daily.
- Vegetarian/Vegan - entrees are available at lunch and dinner.
- Salad Bar - two complete salad bars featuring light & regular dressings, seasonal greens, a variety of toppings, homemade salads are made fresh.
- Soup Station - one vegan /vegetarian and one regular soup served daily
- Cereal Bar/Breakfast Bar/Omelet Bar - variety of cereals, fresh seasonal fruit, yogurts, make your own omelet, make your own waffle daily, oatmeal, grits.
- Beverage Center - Coca Cola products, Sun Coffee Roasters Coffee, Vitality Juice, Hot Chocolate & Cappuccino, variety of Brand Name teas.
- Bakery - Fresh homemade bread, pastries and desserts are baked daily. Vegan desserts and pastries are also made daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Gluten Free - safe area for a variety of breakfast & snacks.
- Brand Names - Hellmann’s, Tyson, Uncle Ben’s, General Mills, Quaker, Kellogg’s, Dannon, Jenni O, Otis Spunkmeyer, Aunt Jemima, Mrs. Butterworth, Old El Paso, Keebler, Nabisco, Frito Lay, Lenders, La Choy.
- Specialties - we offer a variety of theme dinners as well as monthly specials to enhance your dining experience.