The CPGC offers two international post-bac fellowships to graduating seniors. Leading social justice organizations have partnered with the CPGC to offer these 6-10 month opportunities to graduating students interested in working intensively in the international NGO context.
Fellows serve as liaisons between Haverford’s curriculum and the activities and daily struggles of social change activists advocating for human rights in Mexico City and the public health workers of Hyderabad, India.
- Leah Hollander '15 (Biology) - Hyderabad, India
- Marcus Levy '15 (Spanish) - Mexico City, Mexico
Solidarity and Action Against the HIV Infection in India (SAATHII) - Hyderabad, India
2015-16 Fellow: Leah Hollander '15
2014-15 Fellow: Devin Van Dyke '14
- Applications are due February 22, 2015. If you are considering applying to either fellowship, please schedule a meeting with Chloe Tucker.
- Applications are available through the CCPA's CareerConnect system.
- View the Stipend and Benefit information. (available December 1, 2014)
- Interested students can apply for Haverford House and International Post-Bacs.