July of 2009, Haverford installed HP copiers in many campus buildings. This web site contains instructions for using those copiers.
Innovative Printing Systems (IPS) provides service and support for the HP copiers. If you have questions about the devices or would like to place a service call, see Submitting a Service Request to IPS.
IPS Online Access
Still have a Xerox machine? See the Xerox Copier pages for information about those devices.
HP Copiers: Scan to Email
- Press the "E-mail" icon on the display panel of the HP copier.
- Touch the white area below “To:” to enter a recipient. We recommend that you always send the scan to yourself so that you can check the file before distributing it to others. (You can only email scans to individuals listed in the Haverford directory.)
- Begin typing the username of the community member (e.g. juser). Once the appropriate name is displayed press “OK” on the bottom right of the touch screen.
- [Optional] To enter information for the subject line, press the white area below the “Subject:” header on the touchscreen. Type the appropriate subject using the touch pad and press “OK” when completed.
- Insert the document into the automatic document feeder or place on the glass.
- Press the green “Start” button on the right side of the copier.