July of 2009, Haverford installed HP copiers in many campus buildings. This web site contains instructions for using those copiers.
Innovative Printing Systems (IPS) provides service and support for the HP copiers. If you have questions about the devices or would like to place a service call, see Submitting a Service Request to IPS.
IPS Online Access
Still have a Xerox machine? See the Xerox Copier pages for information about those devices.
HP Copiers: Releasing a Print Job
- Begin at the Pharos Terminal. (Touch the screen to wake it up.)
- Press the "Printing" icon on the Pharos display panel.
- Instead of typing your username and password, tap your Haverford OneCard on the card reader (with the red light) when the login screen displays and again when the password screen displays. (If you don't have your OneCard, simply enter your Haverford email username and password when prompted.)
- You should now see your available print jobs. Touch the job you wish to print and select “Print” at the bottom of the screen; or, to print all available jobs, touch the “Print All” button at the bottom right of the screen.
- When finished, press "Exit" on the Pharos Terminal to log out.