July of 2009, Haverford installed HP copiers in many campus buildings. This web site contains instructions for using those copiers.
Innovative Printing Systems (IPS) provides service and support for the HP copiers. If you have questions about the devices or would like to place a service call, see Submitting a Service Request to IPS.
IPS Online Access
Still have a Xerox machine? See the Xerox Copier pages for information about those devices.
HP Copiers: Print from Windows XP/Vista
Before you print to an HP copier for the first time, you must first install the necessary print driver.
- Select "Print" as usual.
- Choose the appropriate HP copier (e.g., Stokes 204 Copier Color) from your printer list. (For confidential print jobs, choose Campus Color or Campus B-W as your printer.)
- Customize your print job as desired.
- Click "OK" to print.
- A window will appear asking for your username. Enter your Haverford email username, then click "Next."
- A window will appear listing departmental account codes. You can search for a particular code, or enter an asterisk (*) and select "Search" to see the entire list of accounts associated with your username.
- Select the desired account number and click "print" to charge the print job to that account.
- If you printed to a direct print queue, your print job will be ready shortly. If you printed to either the Campus Color queue or Campus B-W queue, you must go release the job at an HP copier before it will print.
The Purchasing department will charge you for any printouts made on the networked copier.