July of 2009, Haverford installed HP copiers in many campus buildings. This web site contains instructions for using those copiers.
Innovative Printing Systems (IPS) provides service and support for the HP copiers. If you have questions about the devices or would like to place a service call, see Submitting a Service Request to IPS.
IPS Online Access
Still have a Xerox machine? See the Xerox Copier pages for information about those devices.
HP Copiers: Submitting a Service Request to IPS
Service calls and supply orders can be conveniently placed on IPS's website via IPS Laser Express Online Access. From there you can also view equipment, track service calls and supply orders, and view a detailed account history.
Web Site Order & Service Procedure
- Log onto www.ipslaserexpress.com.
- Select Online Access at the top right of the screen.
- Type in your company number and password (located on the sticker on the device, example at right). Passwords are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown.
- Select "Logon."
Placing Service Calls
Service calls may be placed by anyone who uses the device.
- Under Service Summary select "Enter Service Call."
- Enter the IPS ID # of the machine. (The IPS ID is located on the ID sticker on the device.)
- Enter the name and phone number of the individual submitting the request.
- Enter a description of the problem with as much detailed information as possible.
- Select "Continue."
- A "Validate Service Call" page will display (Your request is not yet complete!). Review the information you submitted and then select "Submit Service Call."
Supply orders for toner may be placed online by the point-of-contact for the device, who must log in with the password provided to them for that purpose. (Logging in using the password on the device sticker will not allow you to order toner.)
- Under Sales Order Summary select "Enter Sales Order."
- Select "List Equipment."
- Select the IPS ID # for the equipment for which you are ordering. (The IPS ID is located on the ID sticker on the device.)
- Enter the desired quantity amount for the needed toner. (Please make sure you are ordering the correct toner. Anytime the main number ends in an "M" this is micr and is used for check writing. When it ends in "X" it is the high yield version and is usually the best value. All toner with an "-R" behind it will be the compatible brand and will usually be the one chosen.)
- Select "Add To Order."
- Enter "Haverford" in the "PO Number" field.
- Enter the name and phone number of the individual submitting the request in the appropriate fields.
- In the "Comments" field, enter the location where you would like your order delivered. The comment section near the bottom can be used to convey any pertinent information such as hours of operation, date needed, pick-up empties, etc.
- Select "Add More Items" and repeat previous steps to add additional items to your order. Click the Shopping Cart icon at the top of the page to return to your order at any time.
- Select "Submit Order" once your order is complete.
Phone Order & Service Procedure
Service calls and sales orders can also be placed over the phone by calling 1-800-347-2913. When placing a service call, please have the IPS equipment ID# (located on the sticker on the device) and a detailed description of the problem available.