Download as a PDF
- Need to use the Haverford logo?
There are rules for how it may be used. Those usage policies and logo jpegs live here for your convenience: http://hav.to/logo.
- Creating copy for publication or doing some updates to your website?
Please consult the Haverford College Style Guide to make sure your text is aligned with the College’s style: http://hav.to/style.
- Have an alumni news item you want to submit to the Class News section of Haverford magazine?
Send an email to email@example.com or go to our web form here: http://hav.to/9l.
- Planning a brochure, postcard, poster or one-sheet?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Depending on the scope of your project, please allow 4-6 weeks for design, printing and mailing, plus additional time for content development. We appreciate as much advance notice as possible to ensure delivery of the best possible finished product by your deadline.
- Planning an on-campus event?
For complete information about how to publicize and promote your event, go to http://hav.to/eventpromo.
- Want to get the word out about facilities updates, campus events, new hires or other timely news of interest to the campus community?
Haverford’s broadcast email lists (such as email@example.com) are for urgent or emergency use only. Submit all other announcements to the Daily Digest (firstname.lastname@example.org), which is sent every weekday afternoon to faculty and staff. Note: submissions must be received by noon in order to appear the same day. We do not run items repeatedly or on concurrent days.
- Have an idea for a news story that you think would be of interest to the College community?
Submit details: http://hav.to/news. Note: Communications isn’t able to cover every story suggested.
- Are you a member of the faculty with news to report?
Have you published a book or paper, spoken at a conference, mounted a show or undertaken other noteworthy work outside your classroom? Submit your news for the online, quarterly Faculty Updates here: http://hav.to/facupdate.
- Did you hire a photographer to shoot an on-campus event?
Communications would like copies for our photo archive. Go to http://hav.to/photoshare to request a login to our photo-management system.
- Do you know a faculty member or student planning a research trip, a Center-sponsored summer internship or other travel to an event or locale of interest?
College Communications would love to receive photos of that trip. For photo specifications and tips on getting the best shot go to http://hav.to/phototips.
- Need to hire a photographer to cover an event?
Contact email@example.com. Note: Communications needs at least two weeks notice to help you schedule a photographer, and your department is responsible for budgeting for his/her payment.