In order to apply you must complete an Online Recruiting Tutorial at least 2 business days before the deadline and during the current academic year.
All applications are due on OCEAN at by 11:59pm on deadline date.
Check OCEAN for changes & additions.
Everything requires a resume.
APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR RESUME REFERRALS
NOTE: Internship applications that are on a Rolling Basis are so marked. It is in your best interest to apply early; applications are forwarded as they are received.
- AppNexus Various Internships 4/1/2013
- National Partnership for Women and Families 2013 Summer Health Policy Internship 4/1/2013
- Global Philadelphia Association (GPA) Internships 4/1/2013
- Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge Education Department Intern 4/1/2013
- Huffington Post Various Editorial Internships 4/1/2013
- Progressive Business Publications Editorial Intern 4/1/2013
- Progressive Business Publications Marketing Intern 4/1/2013
- Briar Bush Nature Center Environmental Education Summer Camp Counselor 4/15/2013
- The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia Research Intern 4/19/2013
- WHYY Public Radio and Television WHYY Intern 4/30/2013
- Prep for Prep Summer 2013 Teaching Assistant 4/30/2013
- Camp Hillard Camp Counselor 5/1/2013
- The Field Museum Various Internships 5/1/2013
- United States - Japan Bridging Foundation Summer Intern 5/1/2013
- Mass Transit Authority (MTA) - New York City Various Internships 5/15/2013
- Infosys Technologies International Internship at Infosys 6/30/2013
- AXA Financial Advisors LLC Finance Intern 6/30/2013
- United States Golf Association (USGA) Championship Office: Long Term Intern 6/30/2013
- United States Golf Association (USGA) Championship Office: Administrative Intern 6/30/2013
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Summer Internship 6/30/2013
- Knowledge Drive Professional Development Internship 6/30/2013
- United States Federal Government Agencies Various Federal Internships (Apply in USAJOBS.gov - rolling basis) 4/1/2013
RESOURCES FOR INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
CDO's LACN Internship Database
This is where CDO houses the internships we receive.
You are already registered!
Click on 'forgot password' & enter college email address.
Your password will be emailed to you.
HC SUMMER INTERNSHIP FUNDING INFORMATION
BMC SUMMER INTERNSHIP FUNDING INFORMATION
Visit our website for a complete list of internship resources!
2. Events and Programs
- INTERVIEWS and JOB OFFERS and BENEFITS... OH MY!
Monday, April 1, 6:30pm, BMC CDO, Campus Center 2nd floor
PEACE CORPS INFORMATION SESSION AND ALUMNA CHAT
Monday, April 8, 4:30pm BMC, Haffner, Dorothy Vernon Room
Lucy Cutler, BMC '08 will talk about her experience as a current Peace Corps volunteer in Guatemala.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF PHILADELPHIA COLLEGE STUDENT SEMINAR
Wednesday, April 10, 3:00 – 5:00pm, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. Learn about careers at the Federal Reserve and the U.S. general economic outlook followed by networking reception. RSVP by April 3.
HAVERFORD COLLEGE LAWYERS NETWORK RECEPTIONS, for HC Students
Philadelphia: April 11, 6:00pm. Must RSVP to HC CDO by April 7.
MARK GERAGOS '79 BOOK SIGNING
Sunday, April 14, 1:30 – 4:30 pm, Armenian Sisters Academy, Radnor, PA
Must RSVP to HC CDO by April 9
CABRINI COLLEGE 2013 CAREER FAIR
Friday, April 19, 11:00-3:00
Register by April 12, email DO157@pahousegop.com
I LOVE MY SCIENCE JOB!
Wednesday, April 24, 5:00 – 7:00pm, Register in advance
Quorum, University City Science Center, 3711 Market Street, 8th Floor, Philadelphia
HIGHLIGHTED SUMMER OPPORTUNITIES
Hurford Center for Arts and Humanities and Library Internship
Deadline: April 5 by 5pm. For HC students.
BLOOMBERG ASSESSMENT TEST (BAT))
Friday, April 19, 3:00 – 5:00pm, BMC, Dalton 20
The BAT enables test takers, based entirely on their individual abilities, to get in front of 20,000+ employers, who are conducting daily searches to identify and fill internships and entry-level positions. Pre-registration required.
GOOGLE COMPUTER SCIENCE SUMMER INSTITUTE
Session 1: Mountain View, California from June 23 – July 13, 2013
Session 2: Cambridge, Massachusetts from July 21 – August 9, 2013
Up to 60 aspiring computer scientists will be selected to attend one of Google's all-expenses-paid CSSI sessions.
PHILLY StartUp SCHOLARS
PAID SUMMER INTERNSHIPS at start-up companies. Desired skills and fields include:
STEM, computer science, life sciences, marketing and communications.
$4,500 stipend for students selected to participate for 10 week Internships.
3. Employer Information Sessions and Tables
- NEW ENGLAND CENTER FOR CHILDREN INFORMATION SESSION
Tuesday, April 9, 6:30pm, BMC, Campus Center, Room 200
Learn about opportunities to work in the field of autism and developmental disabilities education.
- U.S. MARINE CORPS OFFICER PROGRAM INFORMATION TABLE
Tuesday, April 9, 11:00am – 2:00pm, BMC, Campus Center Lounge
- PEACE CORPS INFORMATION TABLE
Friday, April 12, 11:30am – 1:30pm, HC, Dining Center Foyer
The info listed is presented by the Career Development Office of
Bryn Mawr & Haverford Colleges as a service to our users.
The inclusion of this info should not be construed as an endorsement
of the organizations.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to research all employers.