Haverford students can take a wide range of courses across the academic spectrum.
The Haverford College Academics Prospectus is a printed book that offers an overview of academic departments, courses offered, academic regulations, and important details such as requirements for degree and special academic programs for one academic year.
This online version of the Academic Prospectus is intended to provide digital access to the printed material. Like the printed catalog, this website is only updated once per year to represent the body of information for one academic year. For up to date course descriptions, please visit the Course Search.
Tri-College Course Search
The course search provides the most up-to-date course descriptions.
View Past Catalogs
You may also download courses by department (PDF).
- Africana and African Studies
- Arts Program at Bryn Mawr College
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Classical and Near Eastern Archaeology at Bryn Mawr College
- Comparative Literature
- Computer Science
- East Asian Languages & Cultures
- Education and Educational Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies at Bryn Mawr College
- Fine Arts
- French and Francophone Studies
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Geology at Bryn Mawr
- German and German Studies
- Growth and Structure of Cities at Bryn Mawr
- Health Studies
- Hebrew and Judaic Studies at Bryn Mawr
- History of Art at Bryn Mawr College
- Independent College Programs
- Italian at Bryn Mawr
- Latin American, Iberian and Latino Studies
- Linguistics (Tri-Co)
- Mathematical Economics
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies
- Peace, Justice, and Human Rights
- Political Science
- Romance Languages at Bryn Mawr
- Russian at Bryn Mawr
- Writing Program