The 2013-2014 CAPS Staff. (l to r) first row: Eliza Costoso, Patty Rawlings, Cynthia Guinyard, Sarah White; Second row: Julie Koller, Rebecca Ergas, Jane Widseth, Rick Webb; Third row: Philip Rosenbaum, Don Tavakoli, Judy Leist, Ari Pizer.
CAPS is staffed by four part-time psychologists, a counselor, a consulting psychiatrist, and a number of advanced-level interns. The interns usually come from area programs in clinical psychology, social work, or psychiatry. We try to maintain a variety of persons on our staff, because we know all students are different and that finding someone with whom it feels comfortable to talk is important.
Please use the CAPS number, 610-896-1290, to reach a counselor during regular hours. Otherwise, numbers are noted below. During non-regular hours, contact Safety & Security in the event of an emergency at 610-896-1111.
- Marie-Judith Bijoux-Leist, Psychology Intern
- Eliza Costoso, Psychology Extern
- Rebecca Ergas, Psychological Counselor
Home: 610-526-9067, Office: 610-526-9846
- Cynthia Guinyard, Psychological Counselor
- Julie Koller, Psychology Extern
- Ari Pizer, Psychology Extern
- Patty Rawlings, Administrative Assistant
- Philip Rosenbaum, Psychological Counselor
- Donald Tavakoli, Psychiatrist Consultant
- Rick Webb, Director
- Sarah White, Psychology Extern