"My volunteer service has been a wonderful way to feel like a 'Ford every day and with every passing year."
– Hilary (Taylor) Comerchero '97
There is always work to be done, and we welcome new volunteers who are interested in making a difference for Haverford.
Thank you for your interest in serving the Haverford community. From letter-writing and phone calls to soliciting six-figure gifts, our volunteers are crucial to Haverford's continued success. The sense of connection created by such service is invaluable.
Responsibilities of Class Volunteers - The Haverford Annual Fund and Parents' Fund Committee
- Lead by example. Make gift to the Annual Fund/Parents' Fund before asking others to do the same.
- Help Haverford secure annual, unrestricted gifts by contacting classmates or parent volunteers throughout the year.
- Inform classmates and fellow parents of current issues at the College and provide feedback on your classmates' or parent volunteers' interests and concerns.
- Help Haverford maintain up-to-date contact information for classmates and fellow parents.
- Remain in regular communication with Haverford Fund staff and fellow class committee volunteers.
- Thank each donor, preferably with a brief handwritten note.
Our volunteers are highly valued by the College. They work closely with Alumni Relations & Annual Giving staff and remain informed on up-to-date happenings the College. We hope you will consider serving on your class committee. For more information, please contact Catherine Toia at 610-896-1004 or email@example.com. Parents, please contact Jill Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-896-2959.