The Role of the Alumni Association Executive Committee is to:
- Offer continuity to the affairs of the Alumni Association and Alumni Council.
- Increase the involvement of alumni with the College and create new links between the alumni and the College’s administration, faculty, and students.
- Advise the Alumni Relations & Annual Giving Office and other administrative offices on isues of concern to alumni.
- Propose and implement programs to strengthen the ties between Haverford College, its alumni, faculty, students and administrators.
- Support the efforts and programs of alumni volunteers who work in admissions, planned giving, annual giving, career development, multicultural affairs, and regional societies.
- Encourage attendance of alumni class reunions, athletic events, lectures, networking receptions, and performances both on and off campus.
- Monitor ongoing alumni programs, making recommendations for changes when and where needed.
- Create new programs and new liaison volunteer positions when needed.