- Common Application and Personal Statement
- Haverford Common Application Supplement and Honor Code essay
- Standardized Test Results: ACT Exam with Writing Results or SAT I and two SAT II Exam Results
- School Report with most recent transcript (including 1st quarter grades if applying ED)
- School Profile and Counselor Report
- 2 Teacher Evaluations (English, Math, Science, Social Studies or Foreign Language)
- $60 Application Fee or fee waiver
- Required as soon as first trimester or first semester grades are available: Mid-Year School Report Form with attached Secondary School Transcript
- Early Decision Form (for ED Applicants only)
- Optional supplemental material: Arts (follow instructions on the Common Application website) or Athletics (please contact Haverford's coach directly).
Note: Scores reported on your high school transcript are not considered official. However, if you received an application fee waiver, you may request that we make an exception.
You will receive a receipt for your application after it is processed. Also, you will receive notices via e-mail (or postal mail if you don't have e-mail) if your application is incomplete. Please respond promptly and make sure to let us know if your e-mail address changes.
November 15, 2013
Deadline for Early Decision.
January 15, 2014
Deadline for Regular Decision.
March 31, 2014
Deadline for Transfer Admission.